Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome Home

Richard has been out of town all week.  He got back last night around midnight and was welcomed by the dog.  I must have slept through his homecoming because when I woke up at 3am he was in bed.  I didn't know I was such a sound sleeper!
Last Sunday on the way home from the airport, I got to thinking about what I would do if something happened to Richard.  I started to panic and then I remembered him telling me that he had a notebook that had copies of all our important papers in it.  So when I got home I called him  and asked very sweetly, "Honey, where is that notebook that you made for me in case you die?"  That's probably not a very nice thing to ask someone who is getting ready to board an international flight.
Today I am very grateful that I don't need that notebook and that we have another day together!

No comments: