Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How to live on days you would rather stay in bed

Today is Anna's birthday.
I LOVE birthdays, but what am I supposed to do for this one?  Is it a day of celebration or a day of mourning?  Is it a day of laughter or a day of tears?  Do I need to make a birthday cake?

How now then should I live?

These are the answers I found...

Live and keep God's word (Ps 119:17)
Live by faith (Hab 2:4)
Live and believe (Jn 11:25)
Live in God (Acts 17:28)
Live to the Lord (Ro 14:8)
Live for Christ  (2 Cor 5:15)
Live by faith (Gal 2:20)
Live by the Spirit (Gal 5 :25)
Live and bear fruit (Phil 1:22)
Live free (1 Pet 2:16)
Live as a servant of God (1 Pet 2:16)
Live through him (1 Jn 4:9)

I am not supposed to stay in bed today.

I am supposed to live.




Anna Jane Salamy 5/29/02-11/25/07





5 comments:

Marianne said...

I breathed a prayer for you yesterday when God placed you on my heart.....now I know why.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family today!

Liz said...

Happy Heavenly birthday Anna!
Hugs to you, mama!

Anonymous said...

Remembering Anna today - thank you for all your posts and for allowing God to use the life and death of your dear daughter for His good. It will be nice to meet you all in Heaven!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these scripture. I'm getting out of bed.