Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

I told you yesterday that I spoke with a volunteer.  She was not aware of all of the programs that the group offered.  I emailed the chaplain when I got home and found that they have a bereavement group starting TONIGHT.  I can't go  because I am going to a book dedication/worship time with Travis Cottrell that I am very excited about,  BUT I will go next Thursday.   Thanks Shelley for connecting me to other grieving parents, and please come back to my house.  The bathrooms are clean now!

2 comments:

sunset pines farm said...

Sounds like things are falling into place then! So glad you are finding ways to get plugged in. I am sure by this time next year you will have TOO MUCH to do.

By the way, Will Salamy, you can draw, buddy! I appreciate you telling me you didn't trace the picture you sent me-my daughter draws a lot and always has to clarify that about her pictures, too.I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Liz said...

Travis Cottrell....as in Beth Moore's Travis Cottrell? Maybe I need to go back & read the last entry. I haven't read it yet & maybe you already answered this!