Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Giving Tree

Here are a few photos of The Giving Tree at Chesapeake.  A big thank you to everyone who donated items for the Ronald McDonald Family Room and the art therapy program at the clinic.







Here's what Rita had to say,

"We have had so many donations so far and I can’t wait to see the end result. 
 
In addition to our Giving Tree, we have wrapped everything in yellow and included a wall with facts and ways to help. Upon entering our building you will see photos of some other children with information on their lives and diseases.
 
We also included two huge banners of donation item wish lists. It is my hope that everyone coming in the building will take time to read these stories.
 
I have Anna’s story and pictures on the actual Christmas Tree with all of the art supplies and other items.  
 
 Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to honor Anna and your family. I can never seem to find the right words to describe how your story has changed my life and the lives of so many others.
 
I hope this Giving Tree will give back to you and your family a small portion of what you have given to so many others.  Thank you for sharing your life with us."

LOVELY!  Thank YOU!!
 
 

No comments: