Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Richard


I want to give a shout out to my wonderful husband on his special day.
Thank you for being a great husband and father.
Thank you for sacrificing yourself for your family.
Thank you for having the courage to bring us to a new place and start over.
Thank you for knowing that I like orange juice instead of apple juice.
Thank you for staying up late waiting for Jacob so that I can go to bed.
Thank you for showing Audra how a girl should be treated.
Thank you for answering Will's football questions.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me.
Thank you for encouraging me to be my best.
Thank you for never tearing me down.
Thank you for growing old with me.
The best is yet to be.
I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and you are both growing
old(er) beautifully, in and out. Here's hoping we two can follow in your footsteps when we're THAT old. I know, good try. Thanks for the birthday wish. love and see you soon. Stacy