Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't Wait!

Don't wait.  There is only limited space available.  

Reserve your space before it's too late.

We saw this sign when we went to the cemetery to visit Anna's grave.  I thought it was funny so I stopped the car and took a picture.  We wondered if you were supposed to hurry up and die before all the good spots were gone.  As we were driving away Jacob said, "You have a good sense of humor Mom."  I told him that in life you can choose to laugh or cry.  If at all possible, I choose to laugh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You do have a great sense of humor Marlo!

We have often laughed at situations in our lives that might make others cringe. And we say the very same thing: you can choose to laugh or to cry.

Wishing you a life full of laughter,
Amy

Liz said...

You're so right...that IS funny!!!

Reba said...

It is funny. And you are so right. We can laugh or we can cry. I have to be careful though...not everyone gets my sense of humor, especially in tough times...